Please follow the steps below to reset/change your password:
1. In the ‘Reset Password’ section, type in your College username and click the ‘OK’ button.
2. You will then be prompted to answer two random questions from your list of four security questions. Correctly answer the two questions and click the ‘OK’ button to proceed. If you incorrectly answer one or both of the security questions, you will be prompted to answer another two security questions.
3. If you correctly answer both security questions you will be allowed to reset your password. Enter in your new password twice in the boxes provided.
4. When changing your College account password, please ensure your password meets the following criteria:
· Be a minimum of 8 characters in length
· Contain 3 of the following 4 types of characters: small letters, capital letters, numbers, or punctuation marks
· Cannot be a password that you’ve used for the past 3 password changes
· Cannot contain a combination characters resembling your name or account username
Note: passwords entered that do not meet all of the above security standards will be rejected by the system.
Note: In addition to the above requirements, the College network will require all account holders to change their password a minimum of once every 240 days. Users may, if desired, change their password a maximum of once every 30 days.
For additional assistance, please contact the Computer Services Help Desk at 807-475-6488.